Kardan Real Estate, established in 1988, is a public company that has been traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange since 2010.
In 2015, D&B ranks the company among Israel's top ten residential real estate companies in terms of strength and financial stability.
The company's stability and resilience, which are based on an ongoing, reliable cash flow, imbue it with flexibility and durability to develop its endeavors during this period.
Financial data and ratios as of September 30, 2016:
Total assets: NIS 940 million
Owner's capital: NIS 444 million
Ratio of owner's capital: 50%
In 2014, the company paid off a NIS 95 million bond series and issued a new NIS 125 million bond series in order to expand its operations in Israel and abroad.
Main company activity during 2014-2016
● Purchased land in Nahariya and Kiryat Motzkin (112 and 82 residential units, respectively) from the Israel Land Authority.
● Signed a partnership agreement with Agadim to build 82 residential units in Tirat HaCarmel's Carmel by the Sea project.
● Purchased about 240 residential units in cluster housing developments in the U.S.
● Signed 3 contracts to develop Vacate and Build sites, some as part of Tama 38/2, totaling approximately 200 residential units on three sites in Ramat Gan.
● Completed the sale of 50% of the rights in the Beit Kardan office tower, to Migdal Insurance.
The company continues to locate properties in sought-after areas, make development purchases, and expand its operations in Israel and abroad.