1. Remitting Personal Details
o It is possible to fill in details on the Website and there is / will be from time to time registration forms. Within the framework of registering and remitting such details you are required to remit personal information, including but not limited to your full name, address, contact details and your electronic mail address. The data you remit upon registering for the current services on the Website or future services on the Website will be stored in the Company’s database and in the database of the relevant Company’s vendors. You are not required by law to remit the information, however failing to remit the information will preclude you from using the foregoing services.
o Connecting to the Company’s Website through the customer/ User’s Facebook account (end User), is likely to remit information to the database as the Facebook management approves and subject to your approval process within the framework of this platform (Facebook), including but not limited to details you already filled in there, such as your full name, profile picture, age range, gender and additional public information such as electronic mail address and identification number (given to every Facebook User).
o You remitting details during use of the Company’s Website will serve as approval on your behalf to be included in the list of recipients of advertising materials from various commercial entities including but not limited to the Company and this via email, text messages to your mobile telephone and such like. Notwithstanding the above, you may give notice, further to any advertising material remitted to you that you refuse to continue to receive advertising materials and until you do so, you will continue to receive such advertising materials.
2. Use Of The Information
Use of such information will be made for the purposes detailed below:
1. 1.2. To allow you to use the various services on the Website, including but not limited to participating in campaigns.
2. 2.2. The Company may occasionally send you via electronic mail, text messages and such like, marketing and advertising information - whether information it itself publishes or information received for the purpose of being sent by other advertisers. You may request to cease to receive such information at any time.
3. 3.2. To make contact with you.
4. 4.2 Accessing the Company’s ads tailored to you personally.
7. 7.2. The Company may remit information to third parties for the purpose of offering various benefits.
3. Remitting Information To Third Parties
The Company will not remit your personal details and the information it collects regarding your activity on the Website (inasmuch as these details and information identify you personally) to third parties other than in the instances detailed below and subject to the provisions stated in Section 4 below:
0. 1.3. In the event you breach the Website’s Policies or if you execute through the Website, or in connection with it, actions purporting to conflict with the law, or an attempt to execute such actions pursuant to these circumstances, the Company may remit the information as necessary.
1. 2.3. If the Company receives a judicial order instructing it to remit your details or information about you to a third party.
2. 3.3. Any dispute, allegation, claim, demand or legal proceedings, if applicable between you and the Company.
3. 4.3. In any case the Company is of the opinion that remitting the information is necessary to prevent grave damage to your person or property or to the person or property of a third party.
The Cookies contain diverse information such as the pages you visited, the time you spent on the Website, how you reached the Website, sections and information that you request to view upon accessing the Website etc. They also serve to save you inputting your details the next time you visit the Website.
If you do not wish to receive Cookies, you can avoid this by changing your browser’s settings. To this end please use the browser’s help file. Remember, neutralizing Cookies may prevent you from using some of the services and features of the Website. In addition thereto, you can delete the Cookies on your computer at any time. It is suggested that you do so only if you are convinced that you do not want the Website to be tailored to your preferences.
5. Third parties Services - Remarketing Policy, Similar Communities, Following Conversions And Adjusted Communities
the Company works with several companies in respect of marketing offers to the Website’s Users and advertising information to those visiting the Website and Users of the systems on behalf of these companies. Such advertising is done through Cookies on your computer, where their function is to assist in collecting information regarding views and use of the Website as well as community data (such as age, gender and areas of interest). The information that is collected tailors the ads that are displayed to you to your interests and makes use of this information to collect statistical data.
The various service providers (third party), including but not limited to Google and Facebook - display the Company’s adverts on various Websites over the network.
You may revoke your consent in respect of Facebook using Cookies files as stated above. To this end, please visit the following link -http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
6. Information Security
The Company uses the Company’s Website for systems and procedures in respect of information security which limits the risks of the Company’s computers being hacked. Nonetheless, the Company does not absolutely undertake that the information collected by it or remitted by it the Website Users, whether located and managed in the Company’s databases or located and stored on suppliers servers who render storage services to the Company, will be absolutely protected against use by entities that are unauthorized to access this information
7. Right to Peruse Information
Pursuant to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741 - 1981, every person is entitled to peruse in person or by a representative who received written authorization or by a guardian, information about him that is stored in the databases. A person who has perused the information and found it incorrect, incomplete or unclear or not current, may contact the database owner with a request to correct the information or delete it. Such a request is to be referred to Kardan Real Estate at E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to the Company’s address - 154 Derech Menachem Begin, Tel Aviv 6492107.
Additionally, if the information in the Company’s database serves for the purpose of contacting you personally, based on your affiliation with a population group fixed pursuant to one or more characterizations of persons whose names appear in the Company’s database, then puissant to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741 - 1981, you may demand in writing through a request to the foregoing address that the information relating to you be deleted from the database. In such a case, the information about you will be deleted from the database serving for personal addresses as stated above.